Saturday, March 28, 2009

~oLd t#oUg#ts!~



I want to go back...never expect why I have to suffer all the way through my life... i wish it could end..i do not want any more obstacles or tests from God again..really feel very tired to go through it...when will it stops?is it after my life ends???
or it'll never end...I really had enough obstacles in my life already->meet wif all kind of people already,go through bitter life already..
maybe i'm not so lucky like other people who dun hv to go through it...haiz...most people have almost everything they want...but me?never have i guess,,,,This is what i usually said when badly hurt&sad..

but now, i really feel satisfy d coz when every time i feel very down,some true friends will come...maybe it's all God's plan,..maybe,He still want me to continue with my fight throughout my journey in Earth..
1 of my friend told me this tonight:
like tht i tell u
a) "do not think so much about these small things
and boys do not matter
the only thing u should worry about is ur exams and ur studies
those ppl tht arent real friends, just stay away form them"

b)"nvm if u hv little friends or many ppl dun like u
u dun need them
u only need the ones that are there for u when u need help
the rest all, dun waste tears, strength and anger on them
wht they wanna do, let them, don't ambil hate because they do not matter"



c)"but then for now
really, don bother about boyfriends
they only want sex
u study first k
then work, get good job then only consider guys
but of course u dun feel so negative about urself that u ignore ALL guys la
must do things in moderation, nt extremes
FAHAM TAK

my this friend is very funny when she said things but everything she said is true & can make feel better & even have a good laugh..so, right now I dun scare to face any obstacles already coz have true & good friends who will give me moral support..love them...miss them..

0 comments: