Thursday, March 26, 2009

~I wOnDeR~



Too good for nothing?
I have no idea why I have this gentle heart that won’t fight back. Why ? I do not like arguments& fighting or wars.
I used to wonder. I wish I have the courage to fight back. It is not mean I am a coward. I just do not want to hurt anyone feelings. Maybe, I should say the Firm no next time. But will it works? I wonder.
I do not know why my heart keep telling me not to do things like what other people did like hurting other people’s feelings, telling lies, etc. was it good or back? I wonder. If I keep listening to my heart will I go wrong way? Will I being used by people? Will I regret in the future? I have no ideas. This heart is mine. what should I really do? I do not like being hurt. On the other hand, I do not want to hurt other people as well. Will I found true friends in these 2 years time in UKM. I wonder..
Nobody can predict what will happen in the future. Nobody will knows how will my life will end..nobody knew except god..kind of tired with all the obstacles that keep coming in my life. When will the obstacles will end? I wonder.

Ps: everyone has their own limit..so, maybe 1 day I might fight back those who keep used me..who knows?haha..

1 comments:

Patrine said...

Sometime it good to follow what our heart one.same with u i also dun like any arguement and all sort hurting ppl, but we cant control & predict everything in life, rite? like i never predict recently happening.....i never know i hurt ppl n being hurt as well....however i do hope u find a true fren in ukm....and never find a fren like me who hurt u.