Sunday, March 1, 2009

~A piece of sweet Memory~

A piece of sweet memory…

I think most of us are afraid of death. I do feel scare. But I feel more scared to face the death of our loves one. I just afraid to let them go from my life. I do not want any of my love one to face death in their live. I wish that every of them will have eternity life. There have some reason why I do not want any of them to fall sick or face death. One of the reason is I saw my loved one passed away when I am in standard two. That person was very important to me. He is extremely important person in my whole life because he had a very deep impact in me until now. I wish he is still alive. I wish he can see what I had achieved and what I about to achieve in my life.

He is my late grandfather. He is really a hero in my life. He will protect me from being bullied by my siblings especially, my brother. He will scold my brother if he wants to bully me. He will protect me from other naughty peers who like to make fun from me. He will protect me from my evil aunty who dislikes me since I am born to this wonderful world. He will protect me from beaten up by my mother. He will protect me from almost everything. He will take very good care of me. He will buy nice food for me to eat.

He loved me so much. I wish I can tell him that I really love him because he is the good guy in the world.

In my whole life, I never feel being loved so much by someone.

I never trust guys in my life except my grandfather because he will never harm or hurt me like other man does.

I really hope that he is still alive.

I really wish I can cry to him when I have problems.

Wish I can share all my thoughts with him.

After he passed away, everything changed.

My aunty scolded me to release anger I guess. My brother bullied me more.

Sigh.

What to do it is life?

But I will never forget this piece of sweet memory in my whole life about the hero in my life.

It will be intact my brain forever.

Grandpa, I hope you can see what I have accomplished so far..

No matter how hard life will be, I will never give up because I know you will be watching over me from heaven I guess.=)

0 comments: