Tuesday, March 24, 2009

~forgive~

"Forgive those who unintentionally hurt us..Do not be someone who is easily hurt by others". this what one a good friend(who is my Senior) that i found in UKM told me..
i must say that i agree with what she told me.She never want to see me been hurt by friends in UKM.She really care for me so much as her sister.i used to cry a lot when i feel very sad coz been hurt by people that i treat as friends..now,i reealise why should i waste my tears coz of those selfish&heartless people..
Actually,i believe everyone will face all sorts of things when you aree in university.University is actually a small society of people..It had different kinds of people from good,moderate,bad and even worst...
i had met with bad and worst people in UKM.1st type of people who will pay back revenge if u told them that they did something wrong.2nd type of people who like to use to achieve their goal.i really dun like these types of people..i even meet with someone who treat u nice in front but back-stab u from behind.i also encountered with people who had the motif at the first time they meet u..this is life..so,we have face it &go through it..i had learned a lot from those people. i think must thank them also coz they make me more tough to go through my life in future..
besides the baddies,i had meet with good friends as well. i'm glad to be here-in UKM..never regret it..although life is tough here,i shouldn't give up coz of those unkind people..it make me more tough to go through my life..anyway,why must i be sad or burden by those baddies,rite..no point.must well i enjoy my life to the fullest without worries..lol...i better be myself than be those people who like to act as good people..i wonder(won't they feel tired of acting?).i'll definitely feel tired with the acting...lol..

now,i will try to achieve my dreams &goals that i had set before i step my feet in UKM..

1st of all-must be happy-go-lucky.
2nd-ignore those not so friendly people
3rd-Been myself

2 comments:

kahwhai said...

hello..nice blog..hahaha
yea u must learn how 2 love n defend urself more...people like those u described r really disgusting..whatever u've been through will only make u stronger
just keep d good ones n cast away d bad ones..haha
have a nice day

Genny said...

Hi, I didn't know u updated so many blog posts already hehe. Hope you're feeling better, you sound like you're getting stronger as time passes =) Yea.. remember the saying, you can't change others, but you can change the way you react and handle it? Sometimes people treat me very differently in USM because I can't speak Mandarin and they think I'm very weird. But I've learned that no matter what, I'm just going to flash a big smile at everyone and be happy. Because God loves me, and there's no better reason to be happy all the time =) God loves you too, I might not have the answers about why you have to go through so much suffering, but I'm sure there's a reason for it. I think it's a very very amazing thing that you can still be so sweet and nice after undergoing so much suffering =) So do remember that you have friends back in Penang who really miss you and adore you~ Don't let those UKM people pull you down hehe. Just be glad that your heart is not filled with darkness like them. You're great just the way you are, so stay the way you are, k? ^^ take care, you'll be in my prayers always =)