Thursday, March 26, 2009

~I miss my hometown~


i miss my hometown...wish i was back in Penang..i miss Penang's food especially laksa.char kuay teow, ais kacang,hokkien mee,wantan mee,satay,etc...
I miss my friends very much..i miss all of them...i miss my bed too...

suddenly feel so lonely here without my friends,family& relatives here...although i can still chat with my friends in msn or have video call with them..it's a very different things coz can't really see them as a clear as it should be..miss their warm hug..miss the old time we use to have in my hometown...
life really hard In UKM...it's not so easy as what most people think...especially been hurt by some people who are not so nice..
i really want to go back to my hometown as soon as possible...
need to escape from here...maybe need a break...
really miss my the penang's food,the beautiful places there..

0 comments: