Monday, May 25, 2009

~uNfOrGetAbLe MoM€nT~^^






Yesterday was the best day for me. Although just manage to meet some friends yesterday. I felt extremely grateful & happy already. I really thank God for making my outing yesterday successful. The weather was so nice yesterday. Went out with my old friend in the morning around 9am. We went to have our morning breakfast at Chowrosta market at Penang road. Wow, there were a lot of people yesterday at the market. Coz it was Sunday. But we enjoyed our food there. After our breakfast, we walked around the market. Then, we went to Mydin because I needed to buy a new alarm clock. We had a lot of fun inside Mydin. Why ??secret…haha..

After that, we went to the famous ais kacang stall at Penang road. The seller was friendly & invite us to have our ais kacang with ice-cream (my favourite) in their small shop. The atmosphere in that shop was nice & we had a lot of fun while eating our ais kacang. We took a lot of pictures there.

Around 11 something, we continued our next destination-our kindergarten that we went together last time. Nothing much changed since 15years ago. I missed all the sweet memory I had in that kindergarten. I missed my kindergarten teachers & friends. Do not know how they are doing now but hope wish they have nice & successful journey ahead. As usual, we’ll took photos wherever we went.LOL.

After that, we went to Kuan Yin temple at Jalan Kapitan Keling to meet a friend,Jasyln Tan. We went to pray as well. After praying, we went to one of the coffee shop near the temple. That coffee shop is own by one of our friend. Her name is Cheah Siew Sean. Maybe we went at the wrong time. She was damn busy at that time. But we did have very interesting chat with her. She so excited to see us as we did. Haha..

Then Jaslyn fetched us to Old Town to have our lunch & online as well..wohoo…we were too hungry & we forgot to took the pictures of the food & drinks that we ordered there.Luckily,just managed to take the pictures of the toast bread with butter before we ate it..haha..

After that, we continued to our next destination-Prangin Mall to watch movie with other three friends. It had being a long time, I did not go to Prangin already. The movie we watched entitled “ Night at the Museum2”. Wow, it was really a nice & funny movie to watch. 6 of us had a lot of fun watching that movie.

After that movie, we walked around prangin & did the things that other people usually do. That was window-shopping..haha… I also met with one of my classmates last time..some funny incident happen that time when I met her. It’ll be the sweet & funny memory that will stick in the mind of 5 people there (including me). Those who know me will really know what type of person I am & what type of things that I usually do when I am at the blur stage..haha..

0 comments: