Saturday, May 2, 2009

CONFUSED


dunno what she want......
if she want 2 win in everything...
then,i'll say"Ya,u had won already in everything...but u hv lost the friendship"

she had asked me whether i had told anyone about our problems...
Ya,i had told someone about it..someone who i can trust & able to give me advice...
she oso had told someone about it...

when things happen,we tend to tell someone about it...

if she really think i am wrong in everything or she seem want me to admit,then i'll admit if she want to win in everything...

i feel like i am being force...

in every problems that happen in any friendship....no one is always right..it involve both parties...

kind of disappointed with her when she keep asking me these question,

" are we still frens? or are we stiil be stranger better? or are u REGRET to be my room mate or are u regret to be my frens?

i don't like those question being repeated so many times...

she even help me to reply those question...
she said i REGRET to be her room mate or to be her frens...

i really PEK CHEK when i told her i never think that....

she think that herself & seem start to blame me...

i really so PEK CHEK d & cannot stand it d,so i juz reply back the answer to she gave..

i never hope our friendship to be end..if she want 2 end it..i hope she will make it fast & short...

i dunno what i can said d...

0 comments: