Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Today,my class for the 3rd sem start..

Quite happy coz i have friends who are in the same set with me..

At 1st,i was quite upset about someone's attitude yesterday coz i felt that the person was quite rude to me& my friend..
Even outsider also notice about it..

But 2day,everything changed.. Since that person do not appreciate what I had done or the advice i gave..Why don't i just leave her ? I'll not give her any of my opinion anymore coz it's her life anyway..I do not want to waste my time anymore on that small matter..


2day was the best day ever..coz my lecturer was quite nice & funny..

I'm very happy to be myself..no need to bother about what other people said or think...

It's my life anyway...I'll be enjoying every seconds in my life on Earth...

thanks to all my dear friends...

0 comments: