Tuesday, April 21, 2009

wish i have a lot $$$


Wish i can escape from the life i have now....think of running away before but i can't just leave my family alone..
What to do if you have a bro who keep borrow money from loan sharks & the loan sharks keep coming to your house to ask for money..Why can he remember what happened to our family when he borrowed money from loan sharks before in 2005?why can't he change?where is the salary he got go? Did he went to gamble again?i have no idea.why must he go gamble?He already did not contribute any money to the family and keep asking money from my mom whenever he need money.i feel so sad to see my mom has to give him the money that she need to buy her own medicine.. i wish i have more money so that i could give my mom.Whenever people ask me what is most important to me..My reply is "To Have lot& lot of $$$$."
wish i can settle all my family's financial problems..people who never gone through the life i went to through will never understand "how HARD life is".

Luckily,i'm back to my uni when the loan sharks come to our house..if not,i dunno what will happen..i knew about the loan sharks things when i called my mom.i knew inside her heart,she is very sad..Did u ever see your mom cry before?i did..how sad & how hurt you will feel..I did not tell any of my friends about it.coz i did not want them to ask me lot of questions..maybe i am afraid..I am afraid about what other people will think about my brother...
Now all of my friends are having exams,so i do not want to disturb them..maybe i juz want to escape from telling my friends i guess..

whenever people tell me that i am tough..i wish i could tell them that i am actually quite a timid person..coz of my family's condition,i have to act tough...

i really dunno what or how to tell people whenever they ask me about my bro.
what else i told them..many people(especially my relatives) already considered my bro as the black sheep of our family d.
Wish my bro could turn to a new leaf..will this wish come true???????????

Now,I'm having exams as well.Wish i could fully concentrate on my studies.....

3 comments:

tehooo said...

jiayou mei~ jiayou, nothing u cant go through.. must n must jiayou, be strong ( I knew u 're oways trying to be cheerful, but sometimes u can try to let go everything... be strong, again, jiayou for finals... there's a long long way to go~)

iamenwan said...

things will turn onto the bright side de.. jiayou~~
pray for you s well!! hope you and ur family will be strong enough to been through all tis and may god bless on you for the final exam~~

aries_gal said...

dear....u will always have us ma...dun need to be afraid of what ppl will think de...no matter what the 6 of us will always be there for u de..