Sunday, April 26, 2009

~WiS#eS~



wish miracle could happen-this was my b'day wish this year..
Wish miracle could hppn in my family for at least once....
wish my bro can change into new leaf.........
wish he won't b so bad-temper anymore...........when see he fight with other ppl......
wish he won't give much trouble to the family any more...
wish nobody in my family get hurt..................
wish all my family members won't argue among themselves......feel so sad whenever i see them argue....i juz can't do anything....
wish i can become happy-go-lucky person again....
wish i could meet with my hometown frens again........all of them.....
wish i can go back during the 3rd sem that i'll be taking in may& june.....
wish my smile can come back........
wish i can have a good laugh
wish i won't b so blur-blur anymore.......lol..
wish my friendship with my room mate will b better.....
wish everything willl b ok in my life........................................


will all my wishes come true????????????


0 comments: