Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1-day vacation in Bukit Cahaya

19th July 2009 was a day to remember. I managed to set myself free on that day to join my Natcon OC members for a short trip to Bukit Cahaya. We meet at KL Sentral before setting our journey. I think I am the one who looked weird compared to all of them because I brought my net along. Why I brought the net along? Everyone wondered. When I told them that I need to catch 100 insects for my entomology projects, they were stunned. Haha. Unbelieveable leh??haha

We took ktm till we reached Shah Alam. From there, we took taxi to Bukit Cahaya.




i managed to take pic with rabbits there..LOL..^^


taken pic with sweet Helen


1st time experience on bicycle.i forgot how to ride bicycle d..LOL


After the Bukit Cahaya trip, we went to Klang to have our dinner at a very famous "Bak Kut Teh" restaurant..we have it wif chinese tea..yummy..hehe

0 comments: