Wednesday, June 24, 2009

~mY f@miLy~^^

My family consists of 6 person including me..My mama,papa,2sisters & 1 brother.

My eldest sis is older than me 4years ,my brother is older than me 2 years & my younger sis is younger than me 2 years.LOL

Recently, I start to miss them terribly..Maybe because I do not go back to my hometown for quite long already...






this pic was taken when i went back to Penang during Chinese New Year 2009..taken with my eld sis..




this is my younger sis..To me,she is the prettiest & cutest..miss her a lot although she just love to scold me for no reasons..Already get used to her scolding i guess..i never get angry with her...




this my brother..really hope he can manage his life well..


i do not have my parents' picture because they do not like to take picture..Maybe they are shy i guess...hahaha...=P

0 comments: