Wednesday, June 24, 2009

coming to an end!~~





Going into my 2nd year soon in July..so fast...time really flies.. I have learned a lot throughout this 1 year.. most important I get to organize myself much better..Become more independent in whatever things i do.
learn to know how people's attitude..
I get to learn to Love myself better..Be kind to myself..This whole year experience really taught me a lot..
Learn to share my thoughts with some good friends who always be there when I need them to listen & have a shoulder to cry on..Thank God for giving such a wonderful friend like Jayne,Pauline,Ah Mei,etc...

I even have a wonderful b'day surprise this year..Thank u so much,guys..love u all so much for giving me such a great birthday surprise in this 1 year as well..

I really grow up a lot without my family members by my side..although in my heart,i miss my family so badly...

Miss them a lot.Mama & papa,I love u..this what i wanted to tell them so long..but i dun really dare to say it coz my parents are quite conservative.
What I can do is to show them my love to them..how I show them will be a secret..^^

0 comments: