Saturday, November 7, 2009

Life is short


Actually recently I was quite upset about what happen in my family. it is my brother. he had caused a lot of trouble to my family again. this time, he had done something quite bad. what he did had caused my mom to have a heartache. my mom fall sick again coz of him.
I need a shoulder to cry on. I wish there will be an angel to appear to help me out. I wish I could just tell my friends about what happen but I just could because it is something not nice to share. I was using my whole day to cry out when I found about what happen in my family from my elder sister that day. Finally, I make my decision to online to chat to my friends in order to forget about the problems. While I was chatting to 1 of my friend, he told me about the accident that happened to the 3 Utarian. He told me that, “ Life is short “ for us to use to feel sad on what had happen. no point of crying over the spilled milk. There’s no way to run away from problems. We have to face it. He told me “to stay strong & study is the pathway to a wonderful bright future. If I want to give my family a better life I must study hard now & stay away from all the distractions. Thanks a lot, my friend for helping me to stay focus again^^

Life is short.
We do not know what will happen on the next day when we wake up. Life is unpredictable. Life is just a chance to grow a soul. Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death. Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid

0 comments: